I think there was an audible squeal of delight when I ripped open and tore through my November box: too much fun. Birchbox Mail Day is literally a little piece of Christmas for me once a month.
This month’s theme, naturally, was Giving. Accompanying the products was an adorable, colorful little gift giving guide.
Inside my box:
- Can we talk about how I got a bonus Chocolate Almond Butter in my box this month? I got something chocolate in my box this month. It’s like they know my heart.
- Camille Beckman Platinume Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy
- dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Satin Taupe
- Not Soap, Radio Joy Inducing Body Wash
- theBalm cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer
Most Fun Product:
The taupe eye stick, #4. A full-size makeup product of any kind gets my attention in a box, and I was pretty excited about this lovely neutral.
Most Fun Packaging:
The body wash, #5. I’m a big time lemon anything person, so to me this smelled so yummy, and the label made me laugh. I’m almost always willing to give a brand a shot for a little personality in the packaging.
What did you find in your box this month? I’d love to compare! Comment below!